Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Offering comfortable shoes and acce ssories in fashion trend

After more than a century of producing footwear, zapatillas converse baratas mujer has rightfully earned its place in shoe history. The company began in 1908 as a manufacturer of winterized rubber shoes and, just nine years later, transformed into the athletic shoemaker it is known as today with the release of the All-Star basketball shoe. But the real defining moment for Converse came when basketball player Chuck Taylor made suggestions for modifying the shoe. He wanted to increase its flexibility and support, as well as provide protection for the ankle. By 1923, Taylor’s success in designing the shoe had earned him a spot for his signature on the legendary logo. Even today, All-Stars remain the best-selling basketball shoe ever made with over 600 million pairs sold.

zapatillas converse hombre baratas are in a class of their own because of one thing: simplicity. But these shoes have come a long way from their humble beginnings. There are now over 150 styles of Chuck Taylors and over 30 styles of Jack Purcells available. Converse shoes now gives you the ability to design your own by selecting the body shape and color for the outside, inside, heel stripe, tongue, binding, rubber siding, and laces. It even lets you personalize shoes with an ID moniker, so you know the shoe was truly made-to-order. Converse has also teamed up with all-American designer John Varvatos to create high-end, vintage-inspired looks of its classic shoes, including styles from the Chuck Taylor and Jack Purcell lines.

Despite the eternal appeal of zapatillas converse botas shoes, they don’t stick around very long. The iconic canvas construction used for the majority of Converse shoes just can’t hold up to the beating for which their leathery counterparts were made. But the lower price points reflect the shorter life expectancy. With the variety of options Converse offers, you can’t go wrong, because a pair of Converse goes with everything. Jeans and a T-shirt offer the easy route, but these shoes also play well on occasion with a dressed-down suit. No matter how you style it, from rugged to refined, Converse shoes hold up. It may not be the support Taylor and Purcell had in mind, but it’s the kind of assistance every look needs.

Converse’s solution to airborne water attacks is the inclusion of a gusseted tongue that folds and connect to the side of the shoe. This fold has a sharp crease down the middle which, when treated with DWR, ushers water down the crease and out the front of the shoe. On a Chuck Taylor this equates to a sneaker that has all the abilities of a gumboot but looks bucket loads better. Despite the team’s persistent efforts, my feet stayed totally dry.he Shield Canvas also makes playing in the rain a comfortable affair – as The zapatillas converse chuck taylor all star has the enhanced comfort of the Lunarlon sock liner, as well as a perforated micro-suede lining. To keep you visible in low-lit streets, reflective heel webbing and barrel laces have also been incorporated on the All Star and All Star II. And the conclusion of our experiment? Well, as much as my superiors tried to douse me (and seemed to enjoy the process), I walked away with dry socks and a spring in my step.
Chargement...
X